I'll update this first post each day with the forecast (though I'll occasionally miss a day), both long and short term. As a general rule, up to 7 days is a pretty accurate forecast, beyond that it's educated guessing and largely dependent upon how well the models are doing at that moment, which is why I call it "voodooland." If you have any specific weather questions or comments, even if it's for an area other than WDW, please post and I'll answer throughout the thread. I'll also post weather tidbits every so often. Without further delay, let's get to the forecast:

Weather at WDW - Update Tuesday pm, February 28, 2017
The last day of meteorological winter is feeling more like a head start on spring with the high jumping up to 83-84 today. Tomorrow will be another warm one in the 85-86 range. Thursday should be 80-82 with scattered showers and thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. This definitely won't be a significant rain event but be prepared to briefly duck inside. Friday through Tuesday looks dry. Only a minimal chance of a brief pop up shower on Monday and Tuesday. The high on Friday will be 67-69 and only around 65 for Saturday. Sunday will be 70-72, then 72-74 on Monday and back to near 80 on Tuesday.

Long range...Scattered showers are possible on March 8-9 with highs in the upper 70s. March 10-13 looks dry with a high in the low 70s on March 10 then back into the upper 70s for March 11-13. Storms move in on March 14 with a cold front. March 15-16 are dry and in the low 70s.

Travel Issues
Chicago is delayed today. Tomorrow a massive system could create problems pretty much everywhere east of the Mississippi River with the exception of the Florida peninsula and upper New England.

Any of you who are nervous about flying, especially related to turbulence, go here and here to learn a lot about turbulence and other issues that sometimes cause anxiety when flying. Hopefully all of this will help you relax and enjoy the trip to WDW more!