My niece and her family are going to WDW.

The players are my niece and her husband, her mom (my sister-in-law) and their 3 boys (ages 11, 7 and 5)

It will be their first trip to WDW and there are some extenuating circumstances that are not at all helpful to me in giving them advice.

First, they will not be staying on property and they will not have park hoppers. I guess the thing that bugs me most is that they only have 3.5 days in the parks, and I think they are going during Spring Break..

I do not know if they are adventurous when it comes to riding attractions, but I would lean toward not very adventurous.

So her question to me is...

They have 3.5 days at the parks.

Do you...

A. Spend a full day at MK, AK, EP and a half day at DHS

B. Spend a full day at MK, AK, DHS and half day at Epcot

C. Visit 3 parks only, but do 1.5 days at _________ (which parks would you do?)

D. Do something completely different

I am struggling here. I do not know how to advise them. I guess I'd say 'A', but if I had my way they would be staying on property, have a total of 5 park days and do each park per day and then have the extra to repeat any park and especially stay away during Spring Break...but, you know...

BTW I know I should have done a poll, but not sure about that -maybe next time.

I appreciate any advice, especially from those who travel during the busier times, I did go once the week after Christmas, but I did not know any better at the time.