Sunday, November 27

We head to the quick serve restaurant and order a breakfast sandwich to split along with coffees. Since we are at the main building, we go to that bus station. The Magic Kingdom bus is there but there is long line to board and only half of those in line get on board before the bus is overflowing. An Epcot but pulls in. Another not so brilliant idea - we'll take this bus to Epcot and get the monorail to the Magic Kingdom. We are quickly at Epcot and are dropped off at a station very close to the entrance but this will prove to be a detriment to us. We go through security to get to the monorail. What??!! The monorail is not running - we have to take bus to Transportation & Ticket Center and transfer there. Are you kidding? We get to the bus stop where we find a sign noting the monorail is not running. Where we were dropped off is one of a very few spots where we would not have walked by this station to see the board noting the monorail is down!!

A non-English speaking couple boards - they're unsure of how to get to the Magic Kingdom. We assure them they are on the right bus but will need to take another vehicle to get to Magic Kingdom. We arrive at Transportation & Ticket Center and show them the way to Magic Kingdom monorail. They ask about fastpass and have a park map with them so I am able to point out FP locations on their map.

We get to Magic Kingdom. It is mobbed - I thought it might be crowded since their is a Christmas party this evening. Just after entering the park, I realize I've lost my printed scheduled for all of our activities, fastpasses, reservations etc. We can get by with My Disney Experience for today and I have another copy of the document back in our room. It's just that kind of a trip.

We go to the train station in Frontierland where we wait and wait for train. Ten minutes before our Fastpass time for Big Thunder Mountain, we leave the train station and take our ride on Thunder Mountain. We go back to the train station and take a ride around. After a ride on the Carousel, it is time for our Peter Pan fastpass. The line for Small World is outside building.

We go to Peco's Bill for lunch and order a fajita platter to share. With the fixings and the passholder discount, it's plenty for two and rather inexpensive for Disney.

We do Pirates, Little Mermaid and our last fastpass for Haunted Mansion. We wander through the shops on our way out of the park and take the bus back home. There is a long, long line of campers checking in at Fort Wilderness - we actually got stuck on roadway for 5-10 minutes as there were campers waiting to turn into the campground and our bus couldn't get around them.

Next frustration - my IPAd doesn't want to work unless I can enter Cloud security information - I never use cloud on this machine and I've never had this issue before. Somehow I got the right password combination in and got access.

We hang out on the balcony for a while. I'm glad we are on the second floor. A path goes right by this side of the building and there is lots of golf cart traffic.

We head to Epcot this evening. There's a long wait for the bus but it finally arrives. We are here for Illuminations which we haven't seen for a long time. We head to Tutto Gusto and are seated on a couch. We have meatball sliders. I have espresso coffee martini - Gene has a James Bond style martini. Yummee!! We wander around World showcase and stop a bit to watch the Candlelight Processional from the back of the theater. Very nice. Keep wandering. We find a lovely place to watch the show. It's well worth the one hour wait. Excellent.

We head out along with the masses. We don't wait long for a bus but need to stand. A nice young man offers me his seat. I decline but thank him for offer. We head to the main building, select snacks and head home. Tubby and to bed.