Hello everyone!

My fiance and I are planning a 2 week trip to Florida for us and his 2 kids during their spring break (yes I know it will be crowded, already mentally preparing myself). I have been to WDW twice when I was younger, my fiance and his kids have never been. We want to make this trip the magical trip of a lifetime! They will be 8 and 9 when we go.

1 - We want to do the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique one day (I'm going to buy the Disney princess dresses ahead of time and get the cheapest package) and go to a fancy character dinner. I'm trying to decide between Cinderellas castle or Be Our Guest. What would you say is the best. Food, experience, everything. Or have I missed one that is even better?

2. So far we are planning on staying at the All Star Movies hotel. We are very much on a budget and honestly I would rather spend money on doing experiences rather than upgrading the hotel. Plus I love how it screams DISNEY! Any tips on staying there? Or is it really worth the money to upgrade to a moderate hotel?

3. Is it worth it to rent a car? We are going off site maybe 3 out of the 9 days we are there. I was going to see if Uber is there, but my fiance thinks we should get a car.

4. Any other things that are a must do to make this trip amazing?

Thank you in advance!