Hi everyone - it has been a long, long, long time since I've been here. And an even longer time since we've been to Disney! Too many curve balls in life.... the last time we went it was a 6 year old - now we are finally planning our next trip and it will be with our 17 year old (!) playing with his HS orchestra at Epcot!

So, the good news - we are finally getting back, after 11 years. The bad news - it's the week of Easter. :-/ This year our spring break was a few weeks after Easter, because Easter was so early - next year we are not as lucky. I'm truly dreading the crowds - but it's a once in a lifetime thing and we can miss it.

We are considering renting points - and will check out the The Timeshare Store - but will it be hard to rent points for that week? If we decide not to rent, I'm not sure where to stay - the Wilderness Lodge was always our "happy place" but we probably want to be closer to Epcot now.

It's been so long I don't even know what a Magic band is, what the changes to Fast past are or even where to start with all of this. Any suggestion, especially for that time of year, would be appreciated.

Jen