Is there a "perfect" resort for me? Based on my criteria, which resort do you think I'd enjoy best? Interested to see your responses.

- At least two forms of transport between resort and parks (ex: monorail and bus, monorail and boat, boat and bus, OR bus but you can walk to one park or DS). And the bus doesn't take FOREVER to get around due to making too many stops.

- More of an adult resort (good spot to grab a drink is a must). Hot tub? Adult pool?

- Foodie-approved dining option at the resort that is open late (since I eat most meals in the park, I'd probably only take advantage of a drink or dessert at the end of a long day).

- Resort isn't too sprawling/huge, and it's easy to get to the parks transportation no matter where you stay on the resort.

- Resort feels lively in the evenings, with people hanging out in the common areas.

- I've always been drawn to the feel of resorts like Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, and Polynesian that have this sort of romantic Disney-ness to them, if you know what I mean. Never been drawn to resorts like the Grand Floridian or Beach Club that just feel like they could be a nice hotel anywhere, not necessarily at Disney.

What are your thoughts?