I have visited the resort in the past for Boma ressies and to see the Christmas decorations. But this was our first stay. I really only booked it because it was where my DD has been dying to stay at.

DD arrived to check us in and verify she was a CM. So she texted me that we had a room with a bunk bed. I wasn't thrilled with this and neither was my 15 yo niece, so we told her we wanted to change to two regular beds. When we arrived, I paid our balance and we requested a room change.

We were SO surprised that we got upgraded from a standard room to a Savannah room! We had a wonderful view and I got up early every morning and had my coffee out there. I LOVED this resort and was so surprised at how much I did love it. I would stay here again! I loved the smell when you entered that I never noticed before. We explored all the viewing areas and spent a little time in the pool before our MNSSHP day.

My DD really loved being here and she was so happy to have the savannah room. I didn't see the other room but she loved the upgrade. It was a great visit and we spent more time in the resort than we ever have on previous trips.