Hi!
So every year on vacation we love taking our video camera with, the one that has the mini discs? Well anyways, this year we were thinking to convert from the video camera to our phones, considering it can be annoying to take the "camera bag" with everywhere we go. On the other hand, I disgust taking videos with my phone because if anyone gets a notification from Facebook or a text message, it gets distracting from having family time on vacation.

Anyways, we did end up using our camcorder this trip, and after we got home, it wouldn't finalize our disc! So now, the only way we can ever watch our memories, is on the camera itself, and not the tv. So, now I'm thinking it's time for a change

Do any of you know what I would have to use to convert my videos from my iPhone into a DVD to watch? Or do any of you recommend using a different type of camera for Disney? We have a gopro, but we feel like we get better picture quality and poor sound quality considering it's a vacation trip and not a music video.