Against all better judgment in celebration of my 30th birthday, there has been an elaborate planning extravaganza dating back to May for a 10 day Disney trip. While the sheer magnitude that goes into planning the Platinum Package is fairly daunting, we will see if it is actually worth the man hours of what I can only guess it will take to construct Toy Story Land.

We leave tomorrow evening and drive through the night from Tennessee, yes I am crazy you can hold the comments, I have always just found it much easier to travel through the night especially when traversing through the traffic quagmire that is Atlanta and hopefully arrive around 9am Florida local time Sunday.

When doing the PP it is impossible to simply have an itinerary, but we will be lugging around a book that rivals the 2015 Tax Code. Jamming in Fast Past Plus amidst 3 dining reservations per day is quite the interesting endeavor. Now I am a planner, but it feels like to truly utilize the plan properly, you find yourself saying take 3 steps to the left at 11:51am.

Now, I know it will not be that micro-managed, and I am very looking forward to every aspect of the trip very much.

With the trip itself, while I will be doing a daily trip report with details and dining and park reviews as well as a daily Vlog on our new Youtube Channel, I won't be too overbearing in this pre-trip with every intricate detail.

We are staying at the Contemporary, and this is my first time staying at this location so fairly excited as new things tend to be that way when it comes to the Disney Experience.

We will try to spend ample time at the Food and Wine festival although with the PP I imagine it will turn into the Wine, Cocktail, and Beer Flight festival for some. Dinners include: Victoria and Alberts, Yachtsman's Steakhouse, Cali Grille, San Angel Inn, Ohana, Narcooseee's, Citricos, Artist Point, Jiko, and the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show. Lunch and Breakfast Highlights: Kona, Le Cellier, Boathouse, Coral Reef, CRT, Hollywood BD, Saana, Boma to name a few.

I've never done a Disney Tour so we are jumping full swing into some of those Keys to the Kingdom, Wilderness Trek, Dolphins in Depth, Epcot Seas Acqua Tour,Behind the Seeds, and Undiscovered Future World Tour. We also have Cirque Tickets, An Illuminations Cruise, and a Spa Visit at Senses Spa at the GF.

The traveling party also thinks we are staying at Caribbean Beach. It should be interesting to say the least as I will be able to visit and do a lot of different elements we have not experienced before. Hopefully, I can offer some insight into what elements may be worth while and the others that will be better left out.