Wasn't quite sure where I should post this but here's my question.

My daughter coaches a high school cheerleader team. 7 of the girls qualified and were invited to march in the Macy's Parade, she will be with them. Girls will be coming from all over the US. They will go into NYC early and they have a full week of learning what they will be doing and getting do a lot of tourist type things, all organized by the group that runs this.
Now comes the strange part - immediately after the parade they are "done" as far as this organization is concerned. Some groups that are close to NYC will be going home at once. Others the travel arrangements are for Friday, the next morning. My daughters group is in that category. They have not been given any suggestions or arrangements made for them for a Thanksgiving lunch or dinner.
Is there anyone out there who might be able to help out with some suggestions. It would need to be something on the reasonable side price wise, they are not wealthy kids and the cost of the trip had them fund raising for months now.
Thanks for the help from a grandma who really hopes they can find a turkey dinner somewhere.