It's a bit (ok, a lot!) early to be making plans, but I actually already booked my trip for June 28-July 2nd. My birthday is June 30th, and this is the first time I'll be at WDW for my birthday. Probably the last time too. It's just too darned hot in June/July!

Originally I had booked The Swan, but then I checked the rental prices on David's DVC Rentals and I was able to book The Beach Club for less that I was going to pay at The Swan. The downside, of course, is that I had to pay in full up front.

So here are my questions. I intend to wear my birthday button every day of my vacation. Where can I get it if I enter Epcot through the International Gateway, or do I have to walk all the way to the front of the park?

I currently have a FL resident Seasonal Pass, which I pay monthly. My seasonal pass expires every year on October 2nd. Will I be able to upgrade it at the end of June by paying the difference, and will it be prorated for the remaining months of June-September? And on that subject, will I be able to downgrade back to the seasonal when my October 2nd renewal date rolls around?

This will be a solo trip, as are most of my trips, but would love to meet up with other Intercot folks if at all possible.

Any suggestions for a special birthday dinner? I'm thinking maybe Monsieur Paul or Chefs de France. I'm a rather picky eater and don't like a lot of stuff. No Biergarten, no Teppan Edo, no Nine Dragons, and no Akershus. I do love Marrakesh, Tutto Italia, and a few others. Regular food, in other words.

Thank you for whatever help you can provide to make my 66th birthday a special one!

Nora