I'll update this first post each day with the forecast (though I'll occasionally miss a day), both long and short term. As a general rule, up to 7 days is a pretty accurate forecast, beyond that it's educated guessing and largely dependent upon how well the models are doing at that moment, which is why I call it "voodooland." If you have any specific weather questions or comments, even if it's for an area other than WDW, please post and I'll answer throughout the thread. I'll also post weather tidbits every so often. Without further delay, let's get to the forecast:

Weather at WDW - Update Sunday pm, August 30, 2015
It's hard to believe, but tomorrow marks 10 years of me doing the mostly daily WDW weather forecast here on Intercot. I started this because of Hurricane Katrina and all the questions that came with that and it developed into just doing a daily forecast for Intercot. Time flies.

The high today will be 87-88. Right now things are clear but more showers and storms could develop later this afternoon. For tomorrow look for a high 90-92 with a 60% chance of a thunderstorm. Definitely not an all day rain though as the impact from Erika will be lessening considerably. Wednesday through Monday highs will hang around 90, give or take a degree, with a 50-50 shot of thunderstorms moving through each afternoon. In general, it's the storms that determine the final high temp. If they develop and move through earlier the high will be lower. If they don't develop or move through later then you could see a high up to 92 or 93. And since I am arriving with my family on Sunday we're just excited to be there no matter the weather!

Long range...Sept 8-16 doesn't look much different. Highs upper 80s to low 90s with a good chance of a pop up storm each afternoon. The models are still trying to bring a front south by the end of the forecast period but they're flipping back and forth from run to run as to whether it makes it. In general I would assume no. It's a little early for that strong of a front to arrive. Give it another 2-3 weeks.

Travel Issues
No major issues today or tomorrow.

Any of you who are nervous about flying, especially related to turbulence, go here and here to learn a lot about turbulence and other issues that sometimes cause anxiety when flying. Hopefully all of this will help you relax and enjoy the trip to WDW more!

Tropics
The remnants of Erika have been written off and beyond some heavy rain will no longer be an issue.

Fred in the far eastern Atlantic is now a category one hurricane near the Cape Verde Islands. It will move northwest in coming days, and should weaken later this week as it encounters dry air and and shear. No threat to the U.S. as it stays out to sea.

And, finally, the rest of the Atlantic basin is quiet again, though some of the models do try to stir something up in the Gulf in about 10 days. That's total voodoo, though.