I have 2 questions regarding TiW.

First, we purchased the TiW card on our trip last fall in my wife's name. We both got AP's on that trip, visited again about a month ago and will be heading down again in Sept. Our APs will expire on our last day on site.

So, I was wondering, if we were contemplating a trip again for 2016 (we are not going to be renewing our AP's when they expire in Sept) could I purchase a TiW card in my name in Sept that would be good for a year from the date of purchase even though I would no longer have an AP?

Second, we are planning on having our two boys go to a Child Care activity center on one of the evening during our visit. We originally thought about booking them in the one at the Wilderness lodge since we are staying at the FW campgrounds. Then we would go to Epcot for a few hours while we have some adult time. Since we have the TiW card, we can get free valet parking if we eat at a resort that takes TiW so we were thinking maybe we could get valet parking at the Beach Club, make reservations for our boys at their Child Care Activity Center and grab something to eat before strolling over to World Showcase. My question is, can you go to a lounge that accepts TiW (such as Martha's Vineyards), have a drink and maybe an appetizer and still get the free valet parking? Also, how long can you leave your vehicle in the valet parking lot? Is there a limit?

Again, thanks to all of you that answer these types of questions!!

Tom