Just realized I posted this in the wrong forum.... please move as needed... So Sorry!!!

DH and I are looking into our first ever trip to DL in late April or early May, 2016. We have been to WDW about 38 times now, and decided that next year we wanted to experience the Diamond Celebration at DL. We plan to stay 5 or 6 days. I'm sure we'll get to WDW in October of next year, or maybe include a DCL cruise, too.... , but we must experience the Diamond Celebration.

Still looking at which resort to stay at (Disneyland Hotel is in first place so far). We're not fans of Wilderness Lodge, so the Grand Californian doesn't really move us. The decor just doesn't resonate with us. Any rooms/views at the Disneyland Hotel that are not to be missed?

I already know that we MUST dine at Napa Rose and Steakhouse 55. We also will definitely do breakfast with Stitch at the PCH Grill. We like nice sit down dinners... what else would we love? Any other breakfasts that are must-do's?

We are such WDW pros, and it feels so weird to be a newbie planning a Disney trip, but it's so exciting!! We were watching the Paint the Night parade on YouTube, and as soon as it was over, DH looked over at me with "that look", and I was in tears. I knew a trip was in the works immediately!

So, all tips and advice welcome. It's just the two of us (no kids), so we want to experience all of the adult offerings there.