My breaking point is actually getting close. We are planning three trips this fall/winter but only because our DD is working there as a photo-pass photographer and we want to see her.

We are staying offsite for the first time in many many years. We plan to leave the bubble and see the rest of Florida. We want to see the beach and maybe go to some different places to eat. We are going to Universal for the first time in 21 years! We may even hit the Keys.

The thing with Disney now is the planning. I am a wing it person. I like doing things on a whim. I hate having to plan fast passes and parks and restaurants in advance. I like getting up and saying lets hit Typhoon lagoon and then Epcot and not worry when my ADRs are or FP+ are. I like hanging at the resort, renting a boat or a bike. I like swimming in the pool and sitting by the pool lounge.

This time we will sit by the pool at the house we rented, BBQ and go to the beach. We will visit with our DD on her days off and maybe do the park just a few days.