So we are headed back to the world in December for my daughters sweet 16 birthday. It was her request to go instead of having Christmas and a big birthday party. She has mentioned (on more than one occaision!) that we always stay at ASMov and she doesn't want this to be "just like our other trips" she really wants to stay at AOA - we haven't told her yet but that is exactly the plan......HOWEVER.....we booked a little mermaid room - there are only 4 of us and the suites are just too expensive......my biggest concern is the distance from these rooms to the main building (food court etc.) I am reading that it is quite a distance to walk to your room (especially at the end of a day walking at the parks) to get things (like refillable mugs) or if you forget something in the morning to have to go all the way back to the room for it. Is there anyway to get around this?
For example: could we leave a backpack with our (washed/clean) refillable mugs in it and extra meds (my son and I both have severe Asthma) with bell services each day on our way to the parks that we could pick up when we return each night??
does anyone have any other suggestions? I know that the kids will want to swim (at the big pool) so are there lockers or anything near the main lobby to stash things in without having to walk all the way back to our rooms?