Well, on the FB page at least, the first wave of DCP acceptance emails began. It looks like most of them are Fall Advantage (FA) applicants (they arrive in summer through the end of the year). The main roles that they were offered were in Hospitality and Main Gate Operations with a few in Attractions.

My daughter is still "in progress" on her Disney Application dashboard. She did not apply for FA. She applied for Fall Only since she has a full time job in the area she is going to college for this summer. It was offered to her last summer after she did an unpaid internship with the company. So we are still waiting.

I begin to realize the difficulty in this process, not so much in waiting but in trying to make plans for Fall 2015 Classes, Housing and Financial Aid, scholarships, college statue etc. depending on if one gets accepted or not. We have a couple of weeks before she has to start making some commitments and decisions, so I am hoping to hear word on her acceptance or denial before then!

Good luck to everyone else who has family and friends waiting!