Quote Originally Posted by JMTStone View Post
I'm curious about the shirts and the meets too!

Being honest, last year I only ran the 5K then cheered the 10K and 1/2. And Saturday night at 7 PM Jon said I was a walking zombie and passed out in our room while he ate boardwalk pizza. So I missed the Jellyrolls meet.

This year I'm running/walking the 5, 10, then 1/2 so I'm not so sure if I will even TRY to do any night meets. And I promised Christine a snickers bar. I just have to find out what mile I'll be waiting for her!

We also have 4 park tickets. I'm planning on doing the races, showering, then hitting the parks then going back to room very early to rest for next day. Never ever seeing fireworks. Jon can do those on his own.

So Its getting close to FP+ time.... I would like to work my FP around the meets.

There are no night meets, except the Tambu Lounge (just like last year) on Thursday evening. This is on purpose. It's an exhausting weekend.

We released the meet schedule a few weeks ago. Look at the first post for details.

As a group, we plan on meeting at the DHS entrance for the full marathon. That's about mile 24.