I'm confused as to which park at WDW that would be?

Walt's idea of Epcot - as I understand it - sounds a little creepy and a lot expensive to me. A prototype community of tomorrow where people are actually living doesn't sound fun for the folks living there. What works as a community for one group wouldn't for another. Keeping the infrastructure current with progress would be cost prohibitive.

Our whole extended family love Epcot. It's far and away our favorite park, even with the dumbing down, which society as a whole required*, else Disney wouldn't be making money there. If we want to do our bit to preserve the idea of Epcot - as it was when it opened, should we not spend our time conversing with the CMs from other countries? They're usually quite happy to oblige.

Which pavilion, aside from the CMs, actually represents the present day country? The food is barely representative. At best it can be said to bring back memories of having actually had meals in that country. But, that said, we still like to eat supper at WS restaurants as much as possible.

From what I hear, Frozen has increased Norway tourism considerably, despite a tenuous actual connection. What would Norway not like about having an old, oft-broken ride replaced by something that might continue to generate tourism? While the government might seem to distance itself from both the movie and the pavilion, the average Norwegian, aware of the situation, seems happy to get the new interest.

Jan

* case in point: a comment on another subject entirely in another web location had "wala" in it. Voila' - dumbing down.