This will be short... Here now, of course hot. Sunday at MK very busy. Fast passes were a blessing. Ate at CP usual morning buffet. Good interaction, always a pleasure to have breakfast here. Did dinner at Trails End for the first time.. Limited menu but it was a buffet and we ate a lot..
Monday Ak.. Great day. Lowest crowds here we have ever seen... walked on almost every ride with no waits. Son did EE three times. Nice breeze so wasn't so hot..
Tuesday Wife and kids went to BB. Said it was a lil crowded but not to bad. My bro and I wandered Epcot. Had a nice lunch and a few beers.. Didn't do any rides do to the family headed there today.
So here was the fun stuff.. The room at OKW was originally just across the street from the head house. Had to have that changed due to the noise of busses and lack of parking. Moved to room 2112. Very nice room, clean, and a lovey view of the golf course and fountain. Tuesday wind was blowing towards the room and the Golf balls started to arrive. Three hit our porch, one while I was sitting there. Collected balls and headed to talk to mgr. Mgr wanted to change our room to the original area we were slated to stay. I said that's ok we will stay where we are just inform the Golf course of whats happening. She then gave us a 150$ food credit to our account. I thought that was so nice.
And to all the fans of the band Rush. Room 2112 is cool. Of course had to play the song while moving in.