Quote Originally Posted by kbean View Post
There are some websites just for trading. Never played around with them so not sure how they work. I think they work off of trust. But itd be cool to get a pin/vinyl trading section going on in here. Im sure people come home with trades they didnt want and ran out of time to try their luck one last time. Be cool if there was a way to connect. You may think you have a bum trade but theres always someone out there needing what you dont want.
The problem ive noticed with sites that trade pins and vinyls is that there is no accountability with the site. ive seen people accuse others who trade fakes or scrappers but since proof is not readily given the one accused is never asked to leave. or in some cases if they are they can easily come back in as a new user and start the problem all over again. The other part is trust. Its hard to tell if a name on the screen will be forthcoming about the condition of the peice and photos can be deceiving. also its hard to tell if they are being honest about sending it the same time you are... I wish the disney stores would offer a trading event but since they only sell vinyls and not pins i suspect it wont happen