Hi All.

I'm just wondering through experience of people who maybe have been down to WDW since the change to FP+ what the best uses are for each park. We've made our reservations but I'm wondering if maybe there are things we have used our FP+ reservations for that maybe the lines aren't usually too bad and maybe there are other things we should definitely use it for. Anyway, these are the places/rides we have them for. If people have recommendations/information as to which ones would be a waste of a FP and which ones we should DEFINITELY try to get them for (because you know they have bad lines) please let me know. Thanks.

Animal Kingdom - Everest, Dinosaur, Kali River Rapids. We'll be there on a Sunday and didn't know if we should use it for Dinosaur or one of the shows.

EPCOT - Soarin', The Seas, Turtle Talk - We chose Soarin' over Test Track because every time we've been there the wait for Soarin' is always awful. I figure we can to straight to Test Track when the park opens and should be OK there. Thoughts?

Studios - Toy Story, Tower of Terror/Muppets (half are doing each), Star Tours

I think we have MK covered and are happy with our selections. I'm more concerned about the other parks.

So, what do you think? Anything that's a waste of a FP? Anything we should definitely try to get FPs for?

Thanks!