Hi all!

So, I get to make our FP+ choices tonight at midnight.

Planning them last night with my family brought up a LOT of questions, and many I was unable to answer.

But the biggest -- how did those of you who have used FP+ already, with the new "choose more FP rides after your 1st 3 are used up", find the system?

We really liked the regular FPs and found they worked great for us... we could use 5 or 6 FPs easily in a day, and standby for some of our favorites once FPs were gone. It was rare that something was completely unavailable to us, except maybe Soarin' late in the day, and RnRC. (and even for RnRC, we got used to going "single rider" if we really wanted a 3rd or 4th time on)

So many who have been recently seem to have posted here or on FB that getting on anything after their first 3 FP+ rides were ridden was a nightmare, if not impossible, and this really concerns us.

If we choose the new Mine Train ride, Space Mtn and Splash at MK between 9:30 and noon, are we going to be completely out of luck to re-ride any of these for the rest of the day, and will BTMRR, Buzz & HM now be standby lines of over an hour w/o any hope of a FP left for them to sign up for??

This whole system has me discouraged and honestly thankful that this is only a 2-day park trip for us... I can't imagine being at Disney for 8 or 9 days, which is our norm, and spending 80% of our time being frustrated by not getting on anything.

And our excitement about being future Floridians, able to pop over to Disney for a "fix" whenever needed, is dwindling, as well... if Florida Annual Passholders become second-class citizens to those planning from home and all the rides become a "no go" because of the new FP+ system, I'm thinking we will be RE-thinking our thoughts of living closer to the parks!

Anyway... not to go off-topic from my question... any input/advice on how the current system is working for those who have been recently would be appreciated greatly.