I really enjoyed this podcast - Shane Gamble was great and lots of good conversation!

I'm bummed about the Jammin' Jungle Parade - one of my favorite parades ever (after Main Street Electrical so yes I like the nighttime parades and Tapestry). I am with y'all on it being weird that they still have all of the families on the floats. I believe it started during one of the promotions when they would give away random things or have guests of honor each day and apparently a prize was to be in the jammin' jungle parade, wear earplugs and wave. Not sure why they didn't change that part when they got ride of those promotions.... But the character floats, puppets and music was outstanding! Too bad they are not replacing it with anything yet.

I also enjoyed the segment about the much needed attractions at Epcot and specifically in World Showcase. I've never understood why the only two countries with a ride are right next to each other.

And one of the most disappointing things to me about Epcot is the closing without replacing - I think Wonders of Life closed when crowds were down in early 2000s and now that crowds are definitely back they've done nothing to fill this void. I miss Cranium Command and really don't think Epcot has much to offer in the way of attractions. The atmosphere of the park is still great especially during the festivals but it could be so much more!