On my last trip to the World I spent very little after the inital cost of the vacation. My family ate out just once a day and I ordered off the kids menu whenever I could. I did not buy mugs for soda, instead we brought a case of water and nesquick small drinks. I really wanted to buy a new t-shirt or sweatshirt or something but alas we only came home with a keychain from the beach club. I just could not find anything that made me want to part with my hard earned money. In all after 10 days out of pocket was just $300.
No I did not have a magic band and Yes I had twinges of jealousy when I saw them on others wrists. We did stay on site.
I keep hearing that the magic band is going to increase spending. I just don't see how. I for one do not find it a hassle to reach in my pocket which is just an arms reach away and pull out my KTWK to charge purchases. So how will having mickey on my wrist cause me to want to spend more? Is it more than a rubber band? Does it have some magic powers that makes me lose my ability to make financial decsions? For those of you that have got to use it did you spend more?