Because I listen to a couple of daily podcasts, I'm usually behind on the Intercot one, and rarely get to comment because so much time has gone by ... I'm usually 2 or 3 episodes behind. I've actually caught up for a change.

I really enjoyed listening to Christine talk about her first trip to Disneyland. Growing up in AZ, and now living in CA, Disneyland has always been my home resort. While I enjoy WDW, and have been many times, it is not quite the same.

My favorite thing to do is to take friends, or family around Disneyland and CA Adventure on their very first visit. For me, it is like seeing the park for the first time myself, and I get just as excited.

Earlier this year I did it with one of our Japanese host students who has been to Tokyo Disneyland, but was getting her first visit of Disneyland and the new Cars Land. She loved it. I think she visited 3 times during her stay with us.

There are so many special details and touches in Disneyland, that are just missing from WDW. In addition to being Walt's park, I think Disneyland being the home park to the Disney executives and Imagineering has a lot to do with that as well.

Anytime I see post on how amazing Wishes is, I know that is probably someone who has never seen a firework show at Disneyland. There are other examples too of where Disneyland just outshines WDW in execution of entertainment ... Now if only we had an Epcot here in CA.

Definitely a trip I would recommend to anyone who has only been to WDW. I've always gone to Disneyland a lot, but now that my son is four year old, it easier to make a visit almost every week.