The kids and I have a very last minute chance to do a trip NEXT WEEK! Hubby says "JUST GO!" But when I offer the kids a few day trip somewhere closer to home and this fall a trip WITH dad and meeting up with our relatives they would like that they say. When priced out flights of course are REES DIC U LOUS!!! Throwing out some numbers....let me know if this sounds decent price wise.....we would fly from Latrobe, Pa Monday night (they only have a late afternoon flight), arrive around 9pm pick up rental car....total for that is $1175, check into POFQ on military discount, $650 and we all have tickets....would you....pick this option, fly SWA and pay more to fly in Tuesday, that makes the flight more though, plus rental (but we wouldn't have a wasted hotel night)....or fly in Monday night and just stay somewhere cheap, check into POFQ Tuesday and go like crazy until noon Saturday at which time we would need to "head that direction"? I'd really like DH to go, but is changing jobs soon, not sure of a start date and he's not sure if he could get time off....he is telling me, "JUST TAKE THEM AND GO" but I feel guilty.....advice out there?!?