Quote Originally Posted by caryrae View Post
Is there a point where Disney will be just to big for itself (talking more the Theme Parks/Resorts areas) are they there now or close to it or can they really not be to big for themselves?
I think WDW is already too big for its britches...

Most of the problems with the size is they do not staff accordingly... Poor staffing numbers leads to more stress on the CMs... Leads to less than stellar service Disney is known for...

Wait until the DVC bust happens... And it will... DVC is becoming too saturated... The demand is waning... And not just that but DVC members, you know those visitors who Disney thought would spend every day in the parks or on property spending money, are NOT doing that... More and more DVC members are going off property to dine, to visit more local attractions and night spots... And, gasp, Universal... I know, come October of this year, Disney may see my face checking into BLT and SSR, but they won't be getting one dime from me, not in their restaurants or in their theme parks... But guess where my hard earned money WILL be spent?? Up the road on I-4 and in other restaurants off site...