I'll update this first post each day with the forecast (though I'll occasionally miss Sundays), both long and short term. As a general rule, up to 7 days is a pretty accurate forecast, beyond that it's educated guessing and largely dependent upon how well the models are doing at that moment, which is why I call it "voodooland." If you have any specific weather questions or comments, even if it's for an area other than WDW, please post and I'll answer throughout the thread. I'll also post weather tidbits every so often. If you want to see the exact conditions for your travel dates over the last few years, go to our historic weather page in Info Central here. Without further delay, let's get to the forecast:

Weather at WDW - Update Wednesday pm, October 31, 2012
Happy Halloween!

Nothing scary about the weather today. Should be a perfect Halloween night at WDW. The high today will be about 70 and clear and cool this evening. Tomorrow will be 75-77 with scattered thunderstorms. Any rain that does fall will be brief, but there's still a chance you'll get wet at some point tomorrow afternoon. After that, the next chance of rain will come late Monday into early Tuesday with the passage of the next front. Wednesday should be dry. Friday will be 76-78, then 80-82 for Saturday and Sunday before dropping back to 75-77 for Monday. Tuesday will be 71-73 and back to around 75 for Wednesday.

Long range...Nov 8-16 doesn't show significant rain. It looks like the fronts are deflected north from Florida. Nov 8-10 will be in the mid to upper 70s, then low 80s for Nov 11-16.

Travel Impact
Everyone is reopen today except La Guardia. No time table on that one. No major delays tomorrow except possibly La Guardia.

Any of you who are nervous about flying, especially related to turbulence, go here and here to learn a lot about turbulence. Those two articles should be very helpful in allowing you to understand turbulence and flight safety when it hits. Hopefully all of this will help you relax and enjoy the trip to WDW more!

Tropics
Nothing out there right now and hopefully we're done for this season.

See the 2012 Hurricane Policy for WDW HERE.