We recently returned from WDW and I have just a few thoughts on dining.

1. We chose to go with the DDP with 1 CS and 1TS per day. I think that the DDP was not worth the $$. The only time that I think that we truly got our moneys worth was when we ate at a 2 cedit TS. Otherwise, I generally felt that the food that we got was not worth it.

2. We chose to go with some of the recommendations from folks on intercot. From those tips, we found a new favorite CS (Flame Tree BBQ - super Yum!!!!! ) and one of our least favorite TS (Le Celier ). The service at Le Celier was absolutely horrible. We had very limited choices with the DDP. I selected the filet and asked for it to be medium. When my meal came it was charred!!! It was the worst steak that I have ever eaten! For a 2 credit meal I was so disappointed!!!! Another huge disappointment was Via Napoli. My son ordered the kids pizza and when it came it was all water on top. Like it had been defrosted and brought to the table. Eeewwwww. Another thumbs down. I had Caesar salad and it was average, nothing special.

3. Of all of the TS restaurants that we ate at, Narcoosees was the absolute best!!! The service was fantastic! The food was the best we had all week. I had surf and turf, hubby had filet, and DS had chicken breast. All were cooked and presented beautifully. The desserts were also fantastic. Worth every penny! And the waiter got a very generous tip as he was very kind and friendly to DS.

4. I also tried two things for snacks that were firsts for me.....school bread in Norway and Dole Whip at MK. Both were fantastic!