Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Oh my gosh Strmchsr don't even get me started on how TERRIBLE the 3rd HP movie was...(This is coming from a girl with the Ravenclaw crest tattooed on her back) lol
Surprised. I thought the first two Chris Columbus directed films were just cookie cutter, read page, film page, this is what people want, film it. Azkaban gave the series the needed darker edge, which I think was shown again in Order of Phoenix. Goblet was fluff, at least they left out SPEW.

Twilight, no offense, but total chick series. I read it on advice of a friend who said his kids loved it. All I can say is Meyers needs an editor, could have easily been condensed into two books if they only cut out 1/2 of the references to how beautiful Edward was. If they create a Breaking Wind land at WDW, I may seriously have to return my EARS.

Knew absolutely nothing about Hunger Games until the movie came out. Amazon had a $5 Kindle deal so I downloaded and am now about 25% thru it. So far am enjoying, hopefully can finish it while the movie is still in the theaters.