I am learning more and more each day it seems regarding our WDW planning for October 2012. We are a family of 5, and the 3 children are boys who will be 13, 12, and 5 when we travel.

I posted a couple of days ago regarding a resort that would be nice but not tear a hole in the wallet. I got some very informative response and thought we were settling in on the Port of Orleans - Riverside.

The more we plan though, the more we begin to consider raising the budget restriction on a resort which would allow us to consider the Deluxe resorts.

With that background, which of the following resorts would be best for our family's first WDW trip if budget was not a limiting factor: Boardwalk Room, Yacht Club Room, Port of Orleans - Riverside room, or a Cabin at Fort WIlderness? Perks of the resort would probably be more important than space. I can see us spending time (maybe a full day or two) at the resort and out of the parks, and swimming on those times would be a must. (My 5 year old does not know how to swin yet, so young kid pools are a perk especially if they also have bigger pool areas for the teen/tween two.) Convience of getting to the parks (We plan to visit all 4 but expect the MK to be our favorite) is a nice perk as well for us to value.

Opinions?