I'll update this first post each day with the forecast (though I'll occasionally miss Sundays), both long and short term. As a general rule, up to 7 days is a pretty accurate forecast, beyond that it's educated guessing and largely dependent upon how well the models are doing at that moment, which is why I call it "voodooland." If you have any specific weather questions or comments, even if it's for an area other than WDW, please post and I'll answer throughout the thread. I'll also post weather tidbits every so often. If you want to see the exact conditions for your travel dates over the last few years, go to our historic weather page in Info Central here. Without further delay, let's get to the forecast:

Weather at WDW - Updated Saturday pm, December 31, 2011
I pray 2012 is magical one for all of you. With the high hitting 78 today it's about perfect in WDW. The first day of 2012 will be similar with a high 77-79. Some light rain is possible Monday morning, but nothing significant. The high should be 62-64 and blustery. Tuesday will be even cooler with a high 56-58 and a low 36-38. The wind chill will still be a bit of a factor. Fortunately, all the models are now on board with this solution, unlike a couple of days ago when several were still showing low to mid 70s for next week. That's why you have to learn which models handle which kinds of situations best and why the "fill-in-your-zip-code" sites are fairly worthless more than a couple of days out. Look for a warming trend to begin Wednesday with a high 60-62 and a low 38-40. Look for a high around 65 with a low around 40 on Thursday, then 69-71 with a low around 45 on Friday. Saturday should be 71-73 with a low near 50. No rain chances this week other than the slim one on Monday.

Long range...Jan 8 should be clear and in the low 70s. The next chance of rain arrives Jan 9. Jan 10 looks clear and around 70, but another low develops on the stalled front and Jan 11 looks pretty wet (remember, this is voodooland) and cold. Jan 12-15 looks dry with highs in the upper 60s to low 70s. The next threat of rain comes on Jan 16.

Travel Impact
No big issues today or tomorrow.

Any of you who are nervous about flying, especially related to turbulence, go here and here to learn a lot about turbulence. Those two articles should be very helpful in allowing you to understand turbulence and flight safety when it hits. Hopefully all of this will help you relax and enjoy the trip to WDW more!