We are planning a trip with our kids for May 2012. Our 4 yr DS just had left temporal lobectomy and resection of the occipital and parietal lobes in his brain, as well this past June. We are celebrating his 5th birthday at WDW with our 18 yr DS and 15 yr DD. As I am reading this section I see we could use the GAC for rides, but would they do the same for dining. My husband and I went this past Dec for our 20 yr anniversary and made reservations MONTHS ahead of time, yet still waited quite a while at a lot of places. Ian has been diagnosised with ADHD, bi polar, ODD, anxiety disorder as well as intractable epilepsy. He is a wonderful mess. But has NO patience!! On top of this, his verbal communication is that of about a 12 month old. He does comprehend everything, but gets extremely frustrated trying to get us to understand what he wants. So, my concern is waiting for food could certainly trigger a day ending episode for us. We purchased the Deluxe dining so we can all experience the character dining, but I am very worried about the wait time the 5 of us might have. Anyone have any suggestions???