My husband and I went up for the day yesterday and got a 2:45pm lunch reservation for Biergarten. Although we weren't looking forward to sitting with strangers, we did want to try the food and have a fun lunch together. Now, don't get me wrong, it is not that we are antisocial, it is just we go to school full time and work full time so we didn't want to feel as though we weren't spending time together during our meal due to having to carry on a conversation with others. However, we did get lucky and were seated with a group of 6 who were from another country and didn't speak English so they talked amongst themselves and only said "hello" to us. Now, on to the restaurant......it is really nice inside and having the band is great fun and truly entertaining. I have no honest say in how authentic the food was, but it was really good. Both the cold and hot potato salad were delicious, the sauerkraut and sausage were wonderful, the pretzel bread is always a winner, the chicken schnitzel was pretty good, and the desserts were great. I liked the Bavarian cheesecake the best. Even though it was kind of a late lunch time, everything was very fresh. I would recommend this dining location if you haven't tried it before and we look forward to going back in the future!