I just canceled the trip I had tried to book with AAA. I've dealt with 3 different people over the same reservation, spent literally hours on hold over and had my requests mixed up as they passed from person to person.

I had initially booked the trip through let's call her "V". After sending her an e-mail reply to charge my credit card, I didn't hear back from her for 5 days. In that 5 days - I spoke to 2 other people who, at first, couldn't find her in their system, then refused to help me because "V" was the one who initially booked my trip. The other two people couldn't provide me with a reservation # or receipt for my charges, but kept insisting that everything was fine with my reservation (after being placed on hold many times). I finally got someone to locate and change my reservation (after being placed on hold many times). Then, after 5 days, "V" contacts me asking why I had left a voicemail asking for a new reservation. E-mails and voicemails flew back and forth. Finally, tonight, I left another e-mail and voicemail to cancel my reservation.

I've never had such terrible customer service with AAA! I'm wondering if my husband should call back and start a new reservation, or if we should just book directly through Disney. We would have saved hundreds of dollars with AAA. But, at this point, I feel like I've already wasted enough time!

Sorry for the rant! I know there are better things to complain about in life. I just thought that if anyone would understand, it's the Intercotees!