When we were at DCA in June, we gave our email address for a survey. Well, it arrived in my inbox this morning. The entire survey was about fastpasses and how we would feel and utilize the fastpass system if it was available online. There were several scenarios presented, but all were different options of obtaining fastpassess online before your visit. Once option showed was up to 60 days in advance! It clearly stated that you were to assume that this was how you could get fastpasses and that all fastpass machines would be removed from the parks. Each option showed a limit on how many fastpasses you could get. Some options had every attraction/ride (including parades??) while other options only had the attractions that currently have fastpasses.

I don't use fastpasses that often, but the idea of having to plan ahead to that extent doesn't make me very happy. My guess is that if these surveys result in positive feedback, the system will be tested in CA and, if successful, tried in Orlando.

I enjoyed the very laid back way we could do DL and CA as compared to our visits to WDW. I felt like because there is no dining plan, we didn't have to plan as much as when we go to Orlando and could play it by ear much more. If they change the fastpass system, it would change the spontaneous aspect of visiting these parks.

Has anyone else gotten this survey or somthing similar? What do you think?