We are taking 3 trips to the World between now and the end of the year and hopefully one next Feb/March. We had planned on doing the DDP, but are considering doing the Tables in Wonderland card instead. My reasoning for it is that we wouldn't order dessert/sodas with every meal and we almost always end up with extra snacks the we don't use and we end up getting candy at the resort before we leave to go home. In Sept and Dec, we had planned on doing the orignal dining plan and in Nov, we had planned on the Deluxe dining plan. From what I can tell, the only TS places we are eating at the don't qualify for the TIW card are Yak and Yeti and Teppan Edo. My question is...is there really that big of a savings difference between the two? Also, in trying to figure out the savings, I'm trying to figure out prices for the buffets. Has anyone recently been to the following buffets that knows the prices and can help me out? All adult prices... 'Ohana for dinner; Cape May Cafe for dinner; Crystal Palace for Breakfast; Crystal Palace for Lunch; Boma for dinner; and Chef Mickey's for Breakfast. Thanks!!