Quote Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess21 View Post
How funny was the whole melodramatic talk about "Bookie" (sp) bear? LOL! I get his point in a way, because guys don't want to get ripped on and teased about stuff like that, but since girls don't think it's a big deal, it's bound to come up at least once. I loved the dramatic music BB played in the background of their conversation. How much you want to bet that everyone starts calling Brendon "Dr. Bookie Bear"? Haha!
Those two are so ridiculous! They had that argument on BBAD one night and it just went on and on and on! They have ridiculous, petty fights just about every night on BBAD...the best one so far has been about Rachel getting Botox and how it would hurt Brendon's feelings if she did. Seriously? It's her face, dude, she can do what she wants to it! They had another because Brenden was so upset that Rachel got drunk, (ummm, didn't he spend almost all of last season watching her get drunk and act stupid just about every night??) and then another because she was talking to other people without him. Apparently she's not allowed to talk to anyone unless he is there with her because he thinks she will "mess up his game." What a control freak! I cannot stand either one of them! I also hope Jeff and Jordan start to team up with some of the newbies and get rid of Rachel and Brendon soon!