We're going back!! And this time, we are tripping in style

The Cast:
Paul aka. Plex
Lauryn aka. Lettripp
on our (I love saying it!) HONEYMOON!

When we told our families our trip plans, no one was surprised that we decided Disney was the primary destination! I've been going on and off since I was little and Paul was hooked instantly during our trip in 2008... and hooked to the point that he purchased DVC in 2010!

We are flying to Orlando on Southwest on July 31st, the morning after the wedding. Call us crazy - but we are too excited to wait! We are renting a car and driving to Vero Beach after we touch down in sunny Florida. We will be staying at Disney's Vero Beach Resort for some post-wedding relaxation from July 31st until August 6th. We have never been to the area and are excited to explore!

After recuperating from the wedding craziness, we are driving back to Orlando, dropping the car at the airport and hopping on the DME. We are staying at Bay Lake Tower and staying on the monorail line is a first for both of us! Not only that, but we got a Magic Kingdom View studio!! (How many exclamation points do I need to use to convey my excitement!?!?!?!?!?)

During our time at the parks we have reservations at an old favorite (Biergarten) and are trying a few new places as well (Via Napoli, Le Cellier and more). We are also eating at Victoria and Albert's for the first time, since we figured there is no better place to eat to celebrate our new marriage .

Our approach to the parks is going to be a bit different from our prior trips. We know the heat will be oppressive so we plan to spend a lot of time in the pool and will be going back to our AWESOME room for naps and AC every once in a while. We have done the parks completely so many times that we want to avoid burn-out. We also have a couple's massage scheduled to revitalize us midway through .

Of course we are excited for this trip, but we are even more excited for our wedding (at least, I am, Paul likes to tell me he is more excited for the vacation but I choose to ignore it ). The details are all coming together and the pre-wedding stress is bringing these important dates ever nearer!

We are looking forward to writing these reports of our monumental trip