The battery pack arrived today. It's about the size of the average Blackberry phone with a similar weight to the iPhone. It came with a charging cable / AC adapter and 5 adapters (1 iPhone / iPod, 1 iPad, and 3 others) that plug into that charging cable so you can use that to charge your device. However, none of those fit my sister's Blackberry which is about 1 yr old. One does fit my old LG phone and my daughter's new Kodak camera. Another fits my older Canon camera. The good news is that you don't actually need those adapters for anything - they are strictly for using the charging cable / AC adapter. Once it's charged, to use the battery pack you only need your device's own USB cable. It will plug into an outlet on the top of the battery pack then into your device. There is power capacity indicator on the battery pack as well as an on/off button to help prevent accidental discharge. I'm charging the pack now. I'm going to purposely run the battery down on my iPhone tonight so I can see what this battery pack can do. I'll update again later!