We're thinking about taking an evening & enjoying the MK area reasorts (monorail resorts + WL) We'd like to stop in at each of these 4 resorts & enjoy a drink & perhaps a light snack, or something at each. Obviously I know we can go to the "bars" at any of these locations are good options (IE - Mizner's Lounge , Outer Rim, Territory Lounge, etc) But I'm wondering which (if any) of the nice resturants have a bar area that we can just walkup , sit at a the bar & enjoy a drink (& light snack if possible but not necessary). We don't want to be tied down to a schedual this night, so do not want to make any reservations.
My main hopes are for :
California Grill - we've been to this bar before, but it's always been a pre-dinner drink when we've had ressies for dinner there. We don't necessarily need to be there at the time of fireworks or anything, just would like to go up to the bar & enjoy a drink and hopefully one of their delicous flatbreads (again if possible, but not necessary)
Citricos / Narcoossee's - We're not big seafood fans, so have never tried Narcoossee's , but would love the chance to expirence the atmosphere if it would be possible to go sit at the bar. Citricos is the same deal as California Grill for us, we've had a pre-dinner drink at the bar but never gone SOLEY to sit at th bar.
Is it possible to attempt a walk-up bar sitting option for any of these, or is there no such thing? Are the bars there only for the purpose of pre dinner drinks with reservations?
THANKS