My kids just turned 6 and 9, and while I would never put them in a stroller at home, we are going to disney mid aug - and it may be a battle for them to do all of that walking. We went twice before (they were 2&5 and 4&7 at the times and we used a double stroller). My son (6) will be less likely to walk as much and tolerate the heat as well - but if he is in a stroller then my daughter (9) will whine all day and want her turn.

I would love to go stroller-less, but at the same time their complaining may be painful to listen to and it is nice to have a stroller to put your 'stuff' in.

I certainly do not want to pay 33 a day for a disney double rental stroller (that is close to 20% of the cost of the whole trip) even though they are nice and easy to push. BUT my kids are 6 and 9 and both weigh in the 70's!!

Do you think there is any double jogging stroller that would accomodate them? i would be willing to buy one right before the trip and then resell it upon returning as almost new with box and receipt and not take too mcuh of a loss.

It would have to be easy to push as it would be too hard to push around 140 lbs in a traditional stroller.

Ideas???? Or should I just make them walk?