My wife got an e-mail about 10 days ago that said she was invited to a Mom's Club party at Epcot the night of the 23rd and that if she could make it to respond. Since we planned to be here on vacation we figured why not give it a shot. We weren't sure what to expect, perhaps a reserved area for Illuminations, the confirmation we received a week later just said to check in at 8:00 at the entrance to the World Showcase.

It turns out the whole thing was very nice. They held a reception in the space they use for Party of the Senses next to the UK. There were desserts and soft drinks, pretty much all the soda, cookies, rice krispy treats, Mickey Premium Bars, Mickey Ice Cream Sandwiches, preztels and popcorn you could eat. My oldest thought he died and went to heaven and the little ones were happy as well! It was set up very nicely, I took a few pictures and will try to post them when I get back.

Afterwards they roped off the area near the entrance to the World Showcase for a reserved viewing of the fireworks. It was a really nice suprise and much more than we expected.

If at some point you get an invitation, accept it!