DH and I are planning on becoming DVC members by the end of the month but we can't decide which resort to buy into! Please give me your thoughts - here are our top three choices:

(no particular order)

1. Bay Lake Tower -

Positives: I LOVE the idea of being right on the monorail and with two small children I think this is an ideal location.

Negatives: The modern decor isn't exactly my thing. I'm sure the rooms are gorgeous but whenever I'm in the Contemporary I don't feel 'at home' the way I do at other resorts.

2. Animal Kingdom Lodge -

Positives: AKL is hands down one of my favorite resorts. I love the decor and the Savannah view rooms are spectacular. DH and I both also love the restaurants.

Negatives: I HATE taking buses and this resort is the furthest from all of the parks except Animal Kingdom.

3. Beach Club Villas (resale)

Positives: Beach Club has always been at the very top of my favorite list. I love the decor, Beaches & Cream and Stormalong Bay is the best pool on Disney property. I also love the location.

Negatives: Even though it's a great location for Epcot & HS, with two small children I see us spending most of our time at MK for the next few years at least. Also, if we buy resale we'll have to do our own financing. Plus there are no guarantees that we'll actually get the points if Disney decides to go with ROFR.

Which one would you go with?