As some of you know we have been playing a game called Small Worlds, which is a virtual world where alot on VMK refugees have settled. Now it is by now means as magical as VMK but I always felt it was about the people more than the place itself. I for one miss talking to alot of you guys outside of Intercot and the Occaisional post or e-mail. A good number of us have rooms that are members only to keep them family friendly and kid safe. We had a strong community of friends on VMk and sadly with loss of that platform we have started to grow apart a little more. What I am proposing is a reunion of sorts especially in light of the news we recently received about Erin. I know from reading all of our feelings about her and how close we all had become on VMK. I would like to continue this community and see it grow to include new friends and old. We all have a lot of catching up to do.

Please Post if you are interested and we can come up with the most convienient set of dates for everyone who wants to take part to meet.

When we have a few people lined up we can walk you through the rest and find you in the game and make you members of our rooms so you can come visit whenever you want to catch up with friends.

Let's continue the great ttradition that Disney helped start