Hi Everyone.

We are thinking about flying in the night before our scheduled vacation. We were thinking it would be nice to take the late 8pm flight since at this point we are already awake and it will be easier for our DS who is 4 years old. We dont want to do the 330am shuffle to the airport which pretty much drags the entire first couple days with extra exhaustion.

So my question to everyone is this... If we come in a night early we were thinking it would be nice to spend the night somewhere cheaper than the disney hotel since we will be missing th entire day anyway. We were leaning on a couple options but are not familiaer with any hotels or know anyone else who may have done this. Would it make sense to get a cheap hotel room near the airport and then take a shuttle back to the airport in the morning to use DME? or does it make sense to stay in a Downtown Disney area hotel? We are staying at POFQ so I guess we could take the boat from DD to POFQ? Do they even allow luggage on the boat? Beter yet, is it even reasonable to lug luggage through DD to the boat?

I just cant see spending $150 to add a night at POFQ for the convenience of waking up there, either way we will be in Florida and only have to get to the resort, much nicer then dealing with the airport so early in the morning.

Thank you so much for reading this long winded question!