Hi all! I know it's awhile off, but we are going to WDW in December this year (usually go in Feb) and are planning to get tix for the Very Merry Christmas Party. My guide book (usually so good for info) has exactly one paragraph about this event, and answers none of my questions. I thought I would have more luck here!

My questions are:

The event for '08 started at 7PM. So, assuming that the '09 will follow suit, does that mean we can't enter the MK until 7? Or, can we enter earlier and get a wristband?

Is the whole MK decorated for Christmas? Or just the castle?

Does FP operate during MVMCP?

The guidebook says "free cocoa and cookies"...Disney?? Free?? I'm all over that!! Are cast member strolling about passing out these goodies, or do you have to queue up somewhere?

Does anywhere in MK offer a special meal during the event?

In your opinion, what is Not-To-Be-Missed at MVMCP, and what is skipable of the special shows/parades?? We want to use some of the time when everyone else is doing Christmas things to jump on a couple of our favorite rides.

Also would love to hear any other tips you all may want to share about this event. Thanks in advance!! I'm already excited!