Ok well as of today we are officially 1 month away from leaving for Hayden's Make A Wish Trip, and obviously more so now this time than before we are going to be looking for characters.

We are staying at the Boardwalk so we will be within walking distance of both Epcot and Hollywood Studios. I have heard from some of you that sometimes if you ask the castmembers before the show you may beable to meet some of the characters in the shows, such as Beauty and the Beast, and at Indianna Jones. We are going to ask at all the shows we go to (all they can say is no and some may even say yes.)

Now this time we don't have any character meals planned although MAW is working on setting up a "Lunch with Mickey" for Hayden. Now what that means I don't know, but it sounds like a lot of fun. So we will have to find some of the regulars too, like Donald, Minnie, Goofy, Chip, and Dale, etc..

Any suggestions, tips, etc that has worked for you guys in the past let me know. Also we are going to the Halloween Party, so any tips you have for that too would be great!!