Quote Originally Posted by disneygeek84 View Post
IF Hannah does come across FL, am I looking at driving threw it? Or will it be over with by the time we start heading down there?
As you said, it's a little too early to know for sure, but all current indications are that Hannah will go into GA,the Carolinas, or possibly even up the east coast and FL will be fine. Looking at the models this afternoon I don't see anything that would cause Hannah to back up over FL even if she did come in over GA so at this moment I think you'll have no problems at all. The BIG potential problem for you will be the conditions of the roads coming through LA and MS. If Gustav causes the massive flooding that is very much a potential I'm not sure what condition the roads and bridges will be in come Saturday. I'm assuming you'll be taking I-20 from Plano through LA. I wasn't sure if you would then take I-49 down to I-10 or not, but you might need to stay on I-20 all the way to Birmingham, AL then take I-65 down to I-10 and on over if things are really bad along the coast. I'll keep ya posted!